Tuesday, February 09, 2010

where in the world did 2009 go? am I the only one that feels like it FLEW by? I guess thats how time is the older that we get.

I've got to be honest, I haven't updated my blog in almost a year, why? well the answer is quite simple, Facebook, Twitter, email, etc, etc, the multiple mediums of Social Media have completely taken over as our basic means of communication, its just easier, right?

2009 was exciting, I spent the summer in Las Vegas contracted with an Internet company, I shacked up with my best buddy Dave and his family, it was a great time and I learned a ton! About a month after getting back from Las Vegas the contract dissolved and I was back to working full-time with my Consulting business.

Thankfully 2010 has been incredible thus far! I FINALLY got some wheels and am back on the road after a long 2 years!

(Folks meet LUCY...)




Its amazing how thankful you really are for 4 wheels, when you don't have any! God has blessed me in more ways than I can fathom and I'm thankful every minute of everyday for everything!

In addition to my Consulting business my buddy Dave and I have launched a brand new Google Advertising Solution for Local businesses that we're extremely excited about, we believe strongly that "THIS IS IT!"

Another strong goal for 2010 is to write a book, I've already begun the initial process, its just finding more time spend on it. Its going to be a cookbook for Single Dads. I've tentatively chosen the title of:

Seb Sautes! -- A Single Dads Guide to Survival in the Kitchen!

I'm really excited about it, however, at the current pace of things, I'm thinking this will be due out LATE 2011. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!

Kayla is doing incredible, 3rd grade is EXTREMELY challenging to say the least, but I'm thankful that the workload she has really keeps her on her toes!

I'm headed to CA next week for a few days and to celebrate my birthday (the big 3-1!), it'll be so great to reconnect with all of my So Cal peeps!

I hope all of you are doing fantastic! That's all for now!

In His Grip,

Seb


No comments: